Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Is it bad to cut off family members like a brother, or sister, maybe an aunt? You know the ones that your suppose to be close to? When you reach out so much and they never reach back in my opinion it's safe to sever communication. It's just crazy to me that's all. I don't care how busy you are in life and how much progress you are having in life you never forget your family. Especially if they have been there for you. To pick up the phone costs nothing but to lose that relationship costs everything. It hurts me deeply to have to do this to some family members but I would rather leave in peace and love from a distance than stick around and not be noticed at all. My door will always be open when THEY choose to have me apart of their life I will never force myself on anyone. Not even family. Isn't that the most craziest shit you ever heard. Sad but this is what the world is coming to. Father against son/Mother against daughter/ Family against family. I hate to be apart of the confusion but who wants to be hurt? Just a thought. I pray that people really start to open their eyes and stop chasing what the MEDIA says you must have in order to be happy or to be considered successful. I wonder if people see what I see. For example, to be fashionable or in style you have to look crazy and wear things that DON'T match or this thing about vintage. People are paying 100's even 1,000's of dollars for OLD ASS CLOTHES that SOMEONE else WORE and DID NOT want. SOLD an old shirt or pair of pants for $150 and probably paid less than $50 when it WAS in style. All this to say is that the world is in a state of confusion and really needs to pull it together and that brings me back to what I was initially talking about. FAMILY. Get back to family first and see how things really start to work out for you as a UNIT.....Food for thought ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment