Sunday, October 21, 2012

"NIKO! What are you doing here!? ,How did you find me!?"
Niko was this fine dark chocolate,
6 ft, man. He had a nose of a king ,eyes that could see straight to your soul, chest,arms of a personal trainer, jet black hair w/ deep waves low boy cut, a smile that just makes you melt, politically hood like Pac,sexy like Morris Chestnut, swag like Denzel and sex game. Lets just say he gave you that R.Kelly, Trey Songz blow your mind kind of grind.
She sat up and just stared at him. She didnt know if she should slap him or continue what he started inside her.
Niko just gazed into her eyes and said" I had to find you,what you thought I was going to let you go that easy? Na ma your mine I dont care what you say you cant fight what I have for you nor will you be able to stop it. So just come here to daddy" as he licked his lips and walked towards her wrapping his arms around her slim waist pulling her closer to his chest. She tried so hard to resist but his kisses made her so weak. She went from pushing him against his chest to just letting her body go and melting away into his body.
He gently kissed and guided his tounge down the nape of her neck as he gripped her waist gliding his hands slowly down her thighs and stopped at he cup of her butt and lifted her up in the air. Landing on his pelvis and her legs wrapped so tight around him.He slowly started to lean forward to lay her down on the pile of costumes behind her. As he gently placed her down he just looked at her and said "never again baby I promise". He held her face in his hands and kissed her so passionately on the lips pulling her body close and her back arched gripping the back of his neck. He reached down and slipped his hands....."NINA! NINA! NINA GIRL WAKE UP! Lisa comin, and what the hell was you dreamin about?" Nina had jumped up grabbing at her chest feeling all over body. Her neck face and looking around the stage. She just dropped and shook her head. Nina: How far is she? What did she say? Come on girl give me the run down so I can have my story straight, you wanna eat tomorrow right?" Kendrah: She's in the office dont worry I just told her you weren't feeling well. I said you were in the bathroom. "Damn! Kendrah you got people thinkin I had a bad case of the runs!?" Kendrah: "hehehehe that or your ass would be so out of a job right now, and dont think you slippin away without telling me about this dream you had .You sure you dont need to go and check yourself in the bathroom? I mean the sounds that were comin out your mouth Im surprised there aint no puddle over there."Nina: Touch ya nose, lunch is not enough for you huh?You gotta know what Im dreamin bout too, what's next you gona give me a pap?"Kendrah: Stop being so dramatic, and whoeva you was dreamin bout already gave you your annual check up I just wanna know who he is chick." with a smirk on her face. Nina:"It was Nico." "you mean dude you was with before you got with this fool we have to call yo baby daddy!?" Nina: "Dont talk about Mindbenda like that, he still Harmony daddy." Kendrah: "So , there are plenty of crackhead parents in this world, whatchu sayin? They both laughed and then Lisa walked in "What are yall doin?" Kendrah:" Oh hey Mrs.Dawson, we was just getting the costumes so the kids can put on a play, you know we have that talent show comin soon we thought we would get a headstart." Mrs. Dawson raised her eyebrow"mmmhmm, good save hurry up." They grabbed the costumes and headed out.Kendrah: "No girl put that one back you just had a wet dream on that one, thats just nasty." laughing at Nina. Nina: shut-up K, you always got something smart to say." laughing along with her.
It was 6pm and Nina was on her way to the bus stop. She heard a car pulling up along side of her." Can I still buy you that drink?" She turned around and saw it was the cutie from the bar last night. "What the hell is going on today?!" She said under her breath."Im fine thank you though." "Okay, well let me give you a ride, where ever you have to go."" I dont just jump in the car with some random guy, whatch think this is?"" Whoa whoa, look I dont mean any harm I just wanna get to know you I dont care if I just get five minutes of your time, look I'll even let you drive if that will make you feel safe. I just like your style and how you carry yourself. I see you at the spot when you do come out.Sexy,quiet,dresses fit so right, just an effortless beauty about you. I just wanna know more ma." she turned around walked towrds his car leaned in his window and said......

No comments:

Post a Comment